A comprehensive, on-demand, marketing course for the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) industry by the Royal Architectural Institute of Canada (RAIC):
In Marketing for Architects you’ll learn the fundamentals of marketing, business development and networking, and how to apply them directly to your professional service firm. This on-demand course begins with an introduction to marketing for the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) industry, and provides participants with the skills and tools necessary to create a marketing plan, deliver client-focused messaging, and build a pipeline of prospective clients.
- A tailored course workbook that participants can complete as they take the course,
- FREE* first lesson unit to get your started with setting your goals,
- Flexible learning – take the lesson units at your own pace,
- Content is tailored to architects and you can find everything you need in one spot —don’t go searching for information on how to market, we’ve done all the hard work for you,
- Feel confident in your marketing plan and practice goals – this course gives you the tools to set your goals, make decisions and implement them.
*Free for RAIC Members
To learn more about and register for this course, please visit the Marketing for Architects course page at the RAIC.
Coaching and consulting for architecture firms:
To discuss how Bekhor Management can work with you to build and enhance your architecture, engineering, urban design, landscape design or interior design firm, contact us for an initial consultation, in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) or via web conference anywhere in Canada.
Please visit the following pages, to learn more about the architect marketing services offered by Bekhor Management:
- Practice Development Coach
- Marketing Architecture Firms
- Marketing Plans for Architects
- Websites for Architecture Firms
- Architecture Firm Videos
Articles by Sandra Bekhor that are related to the Royal Architectural Institute of Canada‘s (RAIC’s) Marketing for Architects course: