The way to high performance, good relationships and wellness in the workplace is to stop listening to limiting thoughts that lead to self-sabotage.
Mindset Mastery is a 9-week crash course in mental fitness designed to improve: work performance, professional relationships and wellness in the workplace, for mid-level lawyers and other professionals. The content in this program utilizes the Positive Intelligence program (used by Google, Microsoft and Stanford University) and the same named New York Times best selling book. Participants are placed in groups of 5-10 peers at a time. They receive weekly materials to review, gain access to an app to practice daily mental fitness exercises and join a weekly group coaching session to grow and learn together.
Is this for you? Maybe you’re already progressing along nicely with your career, about 50% of the time. What is happening the rest of the time? Are you experiencing any of the following or other related challenges?
- Uncertainty about how to communicate clearly with supervisors, peers or clients.
- Self doubt (or imposter syndrome) when it comes to taking on new challenges.
- Holding back when it comes to self promotion opportunities.
- Upset with yourself for not progressing faster or more efficiently.
- Fatigue or burnout despite taking vacations and breaks.
- Pulled in different directions, work, family and yourself.
- Frustration at not being able to fit everything into your day.
- Irritation at seeing the same items appear on your to-do list, week after week.
- Discouragement due to repeated stalemates in your conflicts with others.
- Challenges in setting and maintaining appropriate boundaries with clients and peers.
- Dissatisfied with the support provided by mentors to accelerate your career path.
- Confused by the broad or limited feedback you receive from your supervisors.
To make real and sustainable change, learn the habits that can help you embody your desired professional identity and unleash your true potential.
Maybe you’ve tried other performance, communication or wellness in the workplace programs that presented interesting ideas, but ultimately failed to shift anything. This program is for you if you are ready to take back your professional life, to form healthier habits, to interrupt old self-sabotaging patterns, to reframe how you view yourself, your peers and your circumstances and to learn an easier way to communicate with others. You don’t need to continue to marinate your mind in limiting thoughts that hold you back by telling you what you can’t do, what you haven’t done or what you should be doing.
Instead, invite yourself to work in ease and flow, to naturally perform at your true potential, to listen and understand as well as you speak, to feel rejuvenated when you take a break, to generate allies and otherwise accumulate accomplishments and self-actualize as a professional.
Do better than calming the monkey mind. Train it to break through your own glass ceiling.
Mindset mastery for lawyers and other professionals utilizes the foundational tools created by Positive Intelligence. Sandra Bekhor, in addition to being a Practice Management Coach is an active PQ member and a Positive Intelligence Coach.
This coaching program is ideal for associate-level lawyers and other professionals who are looking to progress in their careers, while also developing strong business relationships and paying attention to their personal wellbeing. 5-10 individuals may enroll per group, either from a single firm or as individuals who wish to undergo training with their peers from other firms. In addition to life skills that will serve you for the rest of your career, this program is designed to offer a transformative experience in the company of peers, who can help to accelerate your professional and personal growth.
Book a consultation to learn more about joining the mindset mastery coaching program for lawyers and other professionals to support your goals to improve work performance, relationships and wellbeing.