The strategic planning process can help you to develop your road map to a bigger vision for your professional practice. It can help you to translate your goals into tangible, realistic objectives that actively shape the future of your practice.The strategic planning process involves:
- Defining your mission and your vision and transforming them into compelling statements
- Managing the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats relevant to your practice
- Identifying and building on your existing and uniquely valued point of difference
- Establishing core strategies and action plans to optimize every area of your practice
- Managing human resources and establishing accountability
It may also involve developing a succession plan.
Will you meet your goals for your professional practice without change?
The strategic planning process builds every aspect of your professional practice and provides your leaders with management tools that help to establish focus, clarity, motivation and accountability. It’s a road map to pursue practice goals and a foundational step towards an effective marketing plan.
To discuss how we can work together to build and enhance your professional practice, contact us for an initial consultation, without fee or obligation, in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) or via web conference anywhere in Canada.