“If you are looking for results in growing your business or positively affecting your organization’s business potential Sandra is the person to work with…” Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors, Alison Dantas, CEO
Now that the vast majority have websites, a lot of naturopaths, dentists, chiropodists, chiropractors and other healthcare practitioners are wondering about the difference between their website and the public awareness brochures distributed by their respective professional bodies. Here are some of the specific questions raised by our clients:
- “How can our website help us with our specific marketing objectives for our clinic?”
- “We have a few different professionals working out of the same space. We can’t decide if we should have one website to represent us as a whole or if we should each have our own website.”
- “We understand the value of Search Engine Optimization and can see that it is starting to deliver. But the calls we’re getting aren’t always a fit. How can we improve that?”
- “Our site looks and feels similar to our competitors’ websites. What’s the value in further customization?”
- “We’ve been trying a number of marketing ideas. But they take a lot of time. We were wondering what the website can do to make our efforts more efficient.”
- “We’re not sure if the website is the best place for us to invest our marketing budget. How can we confidently move forward?”
Medical clinic websites that deliver results:
Improving a website and improving results are not the same thing.
The answers to these questions and more depend on the business case for your site – your goals, your target market, how your website fits into your overall marketing plan – so that changes are driven by business requirements, rather than being rudderless improvements.
Consider what you’d like your site to accomplish. Do you want to create awareness? Generate inquiries? Improve close rate on new leads? Save time on initial consultations? Build profile? Generate media interest? Encourage loyalty? Recruit talented candidates? Shape the clinic’s culture?
While each of these objectives can certainly be supported by a medical clinic website, each would entail a change in scope, creative direction and approach.
So, the first step towards better results is deciding which results you want.
Don’t hold back.
While there’s no one size fits all solution for all dental, chiropractic, naturopathic and chiropody websites, one thing is for sure – generic content won’t deliver on the potential you were hoping for. Regardless of the specific objectives you set out, you will still need to broadcast your vision in a manner that communicates what you’re doing right and why it matters.
Whether you’re considering an entirely new site or a refresh there may be a number of considerations to address before getting started. From establishing the business case through to implementation, our approach was designed to help you sort through your questions, develop a strategy focused on the needs of your practice and build a website expected to deliver on your goals.
Marketing and management for medical clinics:
To discuss how we can work together to build and enhance your naturopathic, chiropractic, chiropody, dental or medical clinics, contact us for an initial consultation, in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) or via web conference anywhere in Canada.